The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
• To ensure Recovery is a safe and secure environment for visitors and co-workers. To be conscious of safety at all times in our store;
• Be always aware of customers when on the shop floor and prioritise offering them the help and advise;
• To offer informed solutions based on knowledge of products and how IKEA organisation works;
• Work within the store to ensure that internal damages are minimised and Recovery department supported;
• Support the handling and administration of returned and transferred products with the objective being to minimise loss and maximise profit;
• Strive to minimise financial loss of damaged in the store and try to maximise the financial recovery by repacking and moving goods back to stock or assemble, price and sell goods in the As-Is shop;
• Assist to assemble products for Store themes and handle quality claims of quality issues furniture;
• Contribute to the daily and weekly sales targets which ensure the delivery of the Recovery action plans and thus achieving the goals.
• Able to handle customers’ enquiries and make decision;
• Confident to approach and talk to people;
• Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team and enjoy a fast paced environment;
• Able to prioritise and organise own work to make efficient use of time available;
• Interested in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishing with good attention to details;
• Assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with emotional customers under stressful times;