The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- You handled and resolved customer enquiries and complaints, exchange and returns claims, refunds, IKEA Family Member Card issues, home delivery and other related customers enquiries.
- You handle enquiries from both walk in and phone in IKEA customers and provide service recovery of IKEA's external contractors.
- You will follow up on Delivery when stocks arrived cases, No Stocks cases and manage Cash on Delivery cases and payment has not been collected
- You will check accuracy of purchase orders and hand it over to customers or home delivery team in merchandise pick up section
- You will record information, handle paper works and compile statistics, general housekeeping and other duties related to the job
- You ensure that after-sales service is provided in positive and efficient manner.
- You work with the department to ensure the department goals and action plans and implemented and follow up.
- You record information accurately in the relevant systems so that the Department can use the data to make resulting analysis
- Develops a strong knowledge of the delivery and assembly facilities and provide/promote to customer.
- Understanding the IKEA Concept, global solutions, tools and working methods and ensuring using the appropriate manuals from Inter IKEA Systems to help optimise our customers’ shopping experience.
- You are a self-motivated team player with a desire to take on responsibility and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic and physically fit.
- You are able to support on weekends/public holidays.
- You are able to work on shifts.
- Optional - customer service experience will be added advantage.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be prioritized when you complete the assignment.
Find out more about the benefits and job here:
If you cant access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
FAQ for Part Time Employment with IKEA
Please apply by 28 February 2023.