Dostupné pozice > Goods Flow Manager | IKEA | Oman
Goods Flow Manager | IKEA | Oman
Job Requisition ID: 152165
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
To proactively integrate the retail ‘communicating & selling’ processes with the ‘supplying’ processes at store level. To support the strong alignment between supply and demand needed to secure agreed service level at lowest cost. To ensure an efficient logistics operation in the store.
• Bachelor of commerce /Equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience is an asset preferably in sales, supply chain, logistics.
• Profession level of MS Excel and other MS programmes.
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Ability to work with schedules in order to maintain deadlines.
• Ability to plan, implement and monitor the planned actions.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Responsible for minimising local-local shortages in my store and securing that store stock is available for our customers.
• Give input to my in-store logistics manager regarding store logistic capacity requirements (space, equipment and people).
• Accountable for planning, organising and monitoring the store goods flow process from goods
• Receiving to sales locations replenishment, fulfilling the goal to be ready before store opening and that my areas of responsibility are in-shape as new.
• Responsible for minimising of the waiting times at full serve handout by optimising goods allocation and the planning of space, equipment and people.
• Responsible for securing all prerequisites are met in my area including people, tools, working methods and communication networks to contribute to an efficient range administration process in my store (space dimensioning, goods allocation).
• Contribute to optimising the total supply chain costs by monitoring and giving input to my partners, within the supplying process, based on the defined communication set up, regarding customer expectations and potentials (loading quality, arrival precision etc).
• Securing store stock is available for customers in order to maximise sales.
• Optimising goods flow productivity to fulfil overall qualitative and quantitative goals.
• Securing an efficient goods flow by having a close cooperation with my partners within the commercial team in the area of merchandising in order to sell more.
• Taking accountability for handling damages in my store and working with my colleagues to identify the root cause of recurring damages and taking appropriate action to minimise the reoccurrence of these in future.
• Optimising the utilisation of existing logistic capacity in my store (space, equipment and people) and securing efficient goods flow, by ensuring all handling equipment is maintained to a high standard and functions effectively.
• Actively contributing to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow area. Take responsibility for executing relevant actions within this plan.
• Monitoring and controlling the development and execution of agreed goods flow actions.
• Analysing the results of the Customer Satisfaction Survey, Brand Capital, Voice and Commercial
• Reviews and using the insights gained from this to develop our business.
• Implementing agreed and decided global/national solutions, routines, working methods and tools.
• This covers all replenishment and warehousing activities and includes the use of common IT systems and techniques.
• Contributing to national and global development of IKEA in the areas where I, my team and/or my store have strong expertise.
• Implementing rules and guidelines in the areas of goods flow in my store and follow up on the implementation of these.
• Contributing to environmental, health and safety performance in my store and securing compliance with the group risk manual in the goods flow operations areas.
• Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for my co-workers and engage them fully in the tasks of becoming leaders in Life at Home and generating sales growth.
• Create an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and where the diversity of our customers and co-workers is valued.
• Lead by example, being the goods flow expert in my store, sharing my competence to grow the overall knowledge and skills of the team and the store.
• Recruit my team through IKEA values by identifying what skills are needed now and in the future to achieve the objectives of their role. I also identify the motivations and capabilities that will complement my existing team.
• Committed to the development of my team. Together, we develop individual personal development plans to reflect the business and personal development needs. I support them in achieving these goals.
• Empower my team by delegating responsibility to them, especially to my goods flow team leaders to help them grow and develop, according to their individual ability and experience.
• Support my co-workers by sharing the VOICE results and together we analyses them and take actions to improve.
• Actively support my goods flow team leaders to enable them fulfilling the goals in their respective area of responsibility.
• Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with my team, the country in-store logistics manager and other colleagues.
• Secure the training of my team to ensure they are well informed, regarding the coordination and optimization of goods flow operations.
• Actively lead and ensure that I have in place a living succession plan, working with my manager, my matrix manager and my human resources manager.
• Ensure my team works proactively to optimise all goods flow operations in my store, contributing to the achievement of our goals within profit & loss.
• Ensure the goods flow actions support the achievement of the agreed goals.
• Set my goals based on the global and agreed KPIs.
• Constantly monitor our performance against agreed goals, adapting and taking action accordingly.
• Ensure all goods flow initiatives grow our business and support the sustaining of long-term profitability.
• control costs by working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and encouraging my team and my colleagues to discover even more effective ways of working
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.