At IKEA we have a vibrant culture where ideas are heard, where there is opportunity to learn new skills and where the goal always is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We give down-to-earth, straightforward people the possibility to grow, both as individuals and in their professional roles. We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with many challenges and development opportunities.Job description
We are looking for someone who will be contributing and be part of the team that develop and lead the agenda for Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy for IKEA Al Homaizi. As part of the Business Support team, you will, together with your peers, continuously improve Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy strategy and plans for IKEA Al Homaizi. You will engage with stakeholders across the organisation, nurturing a security-by-design culture, trusted data and applications, and monitor risks and improvement plans. With your broad knowledge, you will be a big contributor to the protection and strengthening of the IKEA Brand and trademark.
Together with your peers across IKEA, you will define and roll-out Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy approaches and ways of working not less than in these areas: IT risk and compliance, business continuity and data & application security.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Support digital product teams in their delivery of innovative digital products by assessing business impact and risks related to information security and privacy; agree and monitor remediation plans.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in IKEA Al Homaizi as well as franchisees to drive topics related to Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy by providing expertise, best practices, trainings and hands-on support.
- Be able to lead the topic of Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy, with deep knowledge in one or more areas, such as those related to business continuity management, and/or IT Risk management and compliance
- Be an active member of the IKEA Al Homaizi Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy team and IKEA digital community.
- Contribute to further develop the IKEA Al Homaizi frameworks, standards and best practices related to one or more areas, such as Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy, business continuity and/or IT risk management.
- At any time, act as an ambassador of IKEA values and role model for fact-based business leadership.
In this role you will report to our Risk & Compliance Manager in IKEA Al Homaizi and work closely with Information Security and Data Privacy leaders, Cyber security leaders and specialists across IKEA to lead towards uniformity and commonality, contributing to the IKEA Al Homaizi security and privacy approach to secure IKEA in a connected value chain.
We are on the journey to transform our digital capabilities, bringing processes, people, data & technology together - an enabler for IKEA to become an even better home furnishing company in the future. A journey that needs passionate people who embrace change, dare to question and want to make a difference. If that sounds like you, come and join us. Together we can do great things.
We believe that you are passionate to drive, explore and understand how digital services and products are built and how they break. Where theoretical knowledge helps you, it is backed up by practical skills learned and honed beyond what can be taught. You excel when confronted by an open-ended situation. You have powerful analytic capabilities as well as an ordered and structured approach to problem solving. You are pragmatic and ensure that we enable business to flourish, today and tomorrow.
You are required to have a good understanding in agile ways-of-working and enjoy working in a value-driven organization.
We're doing some amazing things at IKEA Al Homaizi and therefore, we need some amazing people - this position is not an exception.
To be successful in the role, we expect that you have working experience in at least 5 of the listed domains:
- IT security audits
- Incident response
- Business continuity management/resiliency
- Cloud security
- Web and mobile application security
- DevSecOps and CI/CD security (SDLC)
- Data & application security
- Information Security and Data Privacy frameworks
- IT risk and compliance frameworks & controls
- Vendor security risk management
- Vulnerability management
We believe you are a strong Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy leader with the ability to inspire and mobilize people towards clearly set objectives. We are looking for a pragmatic and adaptable person with strong willpower, that can make things happen.
You are curious, have a strong capability to communicate and inspire, and are a real partner in leading the business in creating a risk-aware culture. You have a desire to safeguard the IKEA Brand and the integrity of our co-workers. It is within your ability to demonstrate a risk-based approach in line with the IKEA culture & values that you create real business impact and buy-in for decisions and investments.More Information
About the Cybersecurity Leader role
In the Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy team we support our business in understanding the value of information and digital assets; to ensure they are trustworthy, available when needed, managed with a particular attention to privacy and properly protected to foster customers’ trust in IKEA. All to create a better everyday life for the many people. We ensure that Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy is naturally integrated in the business development. Internet of Things, virtual reality, cloud, web applications, mobile app development and global legal challenges are all parts of our scope.
We are looking for an Information & Cyber Security and Data Privacy Leader with experience and knowledge across multiple security domains, that can help us build the future of IKEA.
As Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy, you will work closely together with the business, architects, and engineers, focusing on enabling IKEA to perform secure and high-quality services and products, to create a better everyday life for the many people. In this role you will be the spokesperson for Information and Cyber Security and Data Privacy and incorporate yourself in ongoing projects and initiatives.
Please send your CV and tell us in which direction you would like to take career, If you are experienced in a particular field or looking for completely new challenges?