Dostupné pozice > Solution Owner
IKEA Core Business Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
A year ago, Supply Chain Development (SCD) was created as a new business unit in Core Business Supply and we are on an exciting journey! By gathering the end-to-end supply chain development and innovation agenda into one organization, embedding management and development of processes and digital solutions into the business, we will meet the future with the right competences and business capabilities. By this we will also create the preconditions to a world class supply chain that enable IKEA to efficiently respond to the ever-changing customer needs.
Within the SCD area of Intralogistics we are responsible to establish, lead, support and develop logistics solutions for the various IKEA units that have a logistical and fulfilment component, including the development and innovation agenda of intralogistics at IKEA global. In practical terms, Intralogistics shall lead and educate in creating concepts, processes and solutions for IKEA Handling and Storage as well as to act as centre of expertise for all establishments of logistics units around the globe.
The organization is in strong lead towards a more mechanical and automated goods handling.
Do you get energy from influencing, interacting and working together to deliver great business results, this is probably a very interesting assignment for you!
About the assignment
- Accountable for the Solution(s) Delivery
- Accountable for solution delivery of the assigned solution(s) including business development, release management, life cycle management and the operation (run) of the solutions, business continuity and business support. Lead continuous improvement of the solution(s)
- Responsible to create and maintain a solution roadmap.
- Manage budget for the assigned solution(s), provide budget input for the solution area, follow up & review forecasts and accruals
- Lead / participate in Steering Groups and Solution and Supplier governance forums.
- Secure established ways of working for the solution(s).
- Manage key stakeholder expectations through strong relationships. Interact with process and business functions, super users, application management and software suppliers (tactical & operational discussions), Service Operations, Architecture and other relevant functions (e.g. Information Security, Local IT, Information Management).
- Responsible for solution compliance with rules and standards (e.g. information security), legal/regulatory requirements as well as adherence to relevant delivery process standards.
- Secure the business development activities (including Requirements, Design, Development, and Test) for the solution. Secure BAT, UAT planning, preparation & execution, test case definition together with key stakeholders.
- Lead/participate in Change Control decision forum and responsible for the order towards IT suppliers.
- In co-operation with the process leader/developers and relevant business functions, develop and secure relevant learning and communication for the solution(s).
- Secure business support for the solution(s) in co-operation with the process and business functions
As a person, you have a strong interest in supply chain and intralogistics as well as in technology, digitalization, automation. You have a passion for planning and leading in a global assignment and to drive and develop the business and yourself to deliver excellent results. Moreover, you have a desire to collaborate and interact with various stakeholders.
We also see that you have:
- Extensive knowledge in the relevant business process, strategies and connections to other processes.
- Extensive knowledge within the assigned solutions, their roadmap and life cycle management.
- Good understanding of Information Technology and how to use digital devices and applications to improve the user experience.
- Good knowledge in requirement management, test methods and tools connected to business acceptance.
- Basic knowledge in release management, project management, people side of change management, risk management and ability to estimate cost and complexity.
- Understanding of IKEA application landscape and the business information it contains.
- Up-to-date with market trends and best practice within the relevant business process.
At IKEA, we value diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are committed to providing coworkers with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage individualism and invite you to come join our team and be yourself with us!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to learn more about current opportunities? Come say Hej (hello in Swedish) here: https://about.ikea.com/en/work-with-us