Our vision “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the reason why IKEA and our shopping centres exists and why people choose and love to come to us. It is the driving force behind our success.Job description
We want to be the “Preferred shopping centre destination” for retailers and business partners. In additional to that, we are here to create and enable active experiences for families and friends in Johor, inspiring them to have enjoyable moments. For a successful future we must secure “Growth with long term profitability” and we will do this by a consistent focus within our four strategic cornerstones of Growth, People, Sustainability and Costs.
Acting like a market leader in all our decision making and securing a “Market Leadership Mentality” in our organisation will drive us to reaching our vision.
Communication & Digital Marketing
- Work closely with social media agency in creating online posting and manage mall social media platforms and responsible in monitoring media coverage, competitors and industry issues.
- Develop and manage digital and online communications, execute online campaigns as well as the production of EDM from conception, collation, contents writing to result efficiency.
- Responsible to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Establish and monitor CRM program that would effectively enhance customer loyalty with exciting rewards and privileges that will complement the tenants’ sales and mall’s traffic growth.
- Assist in planning & implementing communications strategies for the mall, building a strong brand funnel, all the way from awareness, perception to visitation, sales and loyalty.
- Generate press releases and various communications literature and collateral for internal and external activities.
Campaigns & Activities
- To source, plan, execute and coordinate a variety of marketing, promotion and thematic campaigns to enhance the traffic growth of the mall.
- Track campaign and activities execution timeline and expenses with post-campaign report.
- Establish good relationship with tenants and initiate tactical promotions to enhance awareness and presence of tenants in the mall.
- Identify and coordinate partnership with external brands and businesses to drive more traffic to the centre.
- Identify and build business relationships with strategic partners for joint campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with the surrounding community to drive support and participation for community-focused events in mall.
Promotion & Advertising Areas
- To assist in the planning and sales strategy of the centre’s promotional locations.
- Responsible for establishing proper documentation and adhering to the procedures of promotion area leasing.
- Responsible for organizing the bookings of the center’s promotional locations and ensuring the layout presentation is in line with the mall objectives which complements the shopping ambience positively.
- Responsible for coordinating all relevant advertising bookings with appointed advertising concessionaire to achieve monthly income KPI.
- Handling administrative tasks includes procurement to ensure the department activities run smoothly.
- Updating budget, databases, spreadsheets, mailing list and etc.
- Assisting the team with project organization.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years of working experience in a marketing or related role.
- Proactive, Independent, team player, organized, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadline in multi-tasking environment.
- Understanding of variety of communication channels with fundamentals in ATL, BTL, PR and Digital planning.
- Meticulous, able to monitor budgets.
- Effective and eloquent communicator. Possesses good verbal and written proficiency in English, and a second language e.g. Chinese and / or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint & other office applications.
Please apply by 31-March-2023.