Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford themJob description
Delivery of co-workers government services effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner. Ensure these are prioritized in line with what the organization needs and is legally compliant. Maintaining IKEA governmental systems and keep them always updated as per new regulations.
- Provide government relations support to the organization
- Support co-workers with visas, Iqama and other legislative issues, and all administrative activity associated with this
- Management of confidential employees data
- Ensure compliance with financial, legal and government legislations
- Build and maintain key government relationships to ensure smooth completion of required transactions
- Develop and evolve KPIs to track performance
- Bachelor degree (Human Resources is always preferred).
- Government relations at least for 2 Years’ experience in well reputation companies
- Full understanding of work processes in most of Government Organizations