Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.Job description
Lead HR regional functions with insight focus on change management, managing a broad range of human resources initiatives and programs across multiple regions within KSA & Bahrain.
Proactively work to strengthen HR deliveries within IKEA Stores , Support the Regional HR Managers team with day to day HR activities, to improve employee relations and maximize the effectiveness of resources to ensure stores meet operational requirements.
- Provide functional leadership for HR Regional Managers in KSA and Bahrain.
- Meeting key stakeholders to discuss people challenges.
- Bringing people expertise and developing solutions to help the business area to deliver its strategy
- Influencing and building relationships with people around the business.
- Ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery.
- Ensures data accuracy and reporting for HRIS across all regions & stores.
- As part of the People Management team, help develop the People & Culture strategy and translate that into a regional strategy ensuring regional business strategies and objectives are translated into the appropriate local HR actions and initiatives.
- Manage a team of HR Regional Managers within KSA and Bahrain and monitor all key HR performance indicators.
- Manage all coworkers’ relations issues while ensuring our culture and coworkers wellbeing are consistent with our corporate values and integrity.
- Foster a performance and talent development culture through leading all people related processes.
- Support talent acquisition in the delivery of strategies for the attraction and rapid mobilization of resources onto projects within the region.
- Deliver an coworker’s experience throughout KSA and Bahrain that supports high levels of engagement and retention.
- Coach business managers on issues of effective team building, coworker’s relations, and organizational effectiveness
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of HR programs and initiatives.
BCs of MBA
10+ years of generalist HR business partner experience, preferably in a large/medium organization which operates a matrix model.
Specific Designations, Certifications, Licenses
CIPD, SHRM, Six Sigma or equivalent is an asset