• Synergy Leasing – Able to create synergies among tenants that ensures a complementary offer for the customers.
• Customer Behaviour – Knowledge of existing and potential customer’s needs, behaviours and aspirations to be able to help Ingka evaluate future endeavours and further translate insights into most relevant ideas & solutions, to support for business purpose and decision-making.
• Industry best practice: Knowledge of how to explore industry best practice, process it and apply it in action as well as sharing with IKEA.
• Customer experience: Understanding the desired relationship at individual touchpoints
• Organizational Capabilities. Be able to manage all the document flow with our partners ensuring a efficient and fast negotiation flow.
• Innovation selling - Knowledge of sales steering methods and tools to draw co-workers, decision makers, partners, stakeholders and final customers 'attention to prioritized products and/or ideas to reach innovative project commercial goals.
• In cooperation with Partner Relationship Manager drive the development, implementation and follow-up of the long-term Leasing strategy for the Meeting Place. Ensure that the Leasing Strategy reflects the business priorities and customer needs, as well as uniqueness of the Meeting Place and is consistent with the defined customer journey.
• Drive Income part Budget/Estimations planning processes together with Partner Relationship Manager
• Engage with our partners to improve the sustainability performance of the Meeting place (including fit out, operations and community engagement), communicate the vision and benefits of our sustainability agenda and encourage partners to inspire & enable our visitors to lead more healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
• Drive visitation to IKEA and secure sustainable cross-visitation and spontaneous visitation to IKEA Store being together and acting as a one team within the responsibilities
• In close cooperation with people in the centre’s manager/leader create a great place to work for tenants & other commercial partners working in the by implementing competence development activities, learning offer, creating tenants & partners space
• Support partners with on boarding, re-location & re-clustering being responsible for control of tenants move-in, move-out and fit out processes
• Manage the day to day relationship with partners, ensuring that operational issues are addressed to the relevant function in the meeting place and take control over the status. Ensure that all documentation related to partners is updated and compliant. Manage the flow of contract signing with our partners, from the signing of the contract to the archiving.
• Analyse competitors (including Meeting places) and city activities, actively seek innovative ideas, find and implement best practices and create unique events in terms of commercial offers & partners, local brands and rising stars.
• Together with the Partner Relationship manager ensure that all the information regarding the centre’s performance (Management report, footfall, Sales, etc), as well as the Partners (rent discounts, Break clauses, operational incidents) is being reported accordingly and the information is readily available when necessary.
• Cooperate with Accelerator Hub, New Income Streams Implementation Teams and/or other internal and external partners in order to identify and implement innovation projects in the Meeting Place, striving to achieve latest, unique and relevant partner concepts to the Meeting Place.
• Ensure that the commercialization activities evolve with and keep pace with technology, in order to strive and be the pioneer on each local market, as well as accumulate and share best practices & lessons learnt with and from other Meeting places.
• Work with range & visual merchandising of the Partners in order to provide the relevant and inspiring offer for customers, increase partners sales and improve overall commercial performance
To optimise the meeting place experience for the many people to drive visitation to the Meeting Places and IKEA and deliver sustainable business growth for our Partners and Meeting Places. Achieve operational results, drive efficiency improvements and enhance commercial performance, brand value and sustainability performance of the Meeting Places.