Dostupné pozice > Retail Risk Manager
At IKEA, it so much more than a job!
We are looking to welcome to our Bristol team a Retail Risk Manager on a full-time, permanent basis. Your remit will be to ensure a holistic and proactive safety culture in the unit by introducing mitigation factors and solutions to ensure that our unit is safe for our co-workers, customers and visitors.
In the IKEA world, we call this role a Unit Risk & Compliance Manager.
Planned Closing Date: 06 October 2022.
Expected Starting Date: To be discussed with Hiring Manager.
• This is a benchmarked, salaried role.
• Full-time, permanent role working 39 hours a week, which includes 1 in 2 weekends.
• We operate 7 days a week and so full availability to work during the daytime, late evenings, and full weekends is essential.
• Flexibility on availability to be discussed during interviews.
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS
Our co-workers bring unique ideas and talent to work every day, and we offer a variety of benefits that suit their and their family's everyday needs.
• 15% co-worker discount and access to I-Benefits Discount Portal, helping you save £100s on high street retailers.
• Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and Wellbeing Portal.
• X3 Life Assurance, enhanced statutory pension contributions, and interest free loans.
• Holiday on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
• A wide range of family-friendly policies and benefits.
• Commitment to your development throughout your IKEA career, starting on your first day.
• Free parking and you can also enjoy a free hot or cold meal option every shift!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
We are looking for proactive and energetic individuals who are not afraid to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment. We are on the lookout for someone who has great communication skills, attention to detail, and extensive knowledge of relevant risk and compliance, health, and safety and security legislation and compliance.
You will be a strong promoter of the IKEA Culture and Values. We aim to empower people and business to grasp the many opportunities and take responsible risks every day while safeguarding and strengthening our people, customer relationships, our assets and the IKEA brand.
You will have/be:
• As part of this role, you will be required to have a NEBOSH or equivalent qualification is required.
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently and reliably.
• Ability to build and maintain a system of strategic functional connections.
• Good communication and documentation skills in dealings with various levels of management.
• Ability to think and work in a risk-based way by evaluating trade-offs between potential costs and benefits and act accordingly.
• Extensive knowledge of national laws and legislations connected to risk management, health, safety and security.
• Ability to plan effectively, influence others and follow up on changes implemented.
• Demonstrate leadership and management skills within a retail or equivalent fast-moving environment.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, especially in unclear and unpredictable situations.
• Extensive knowledge of relevant risk & compliance, health, safety and security steering documents and working methods within IngkaGroup
• Ability to provide guidance and feedback to maximise performance of individuals and/or functions to provide a safe environment.
• You are someone who acts honestly in accordance with moral or ethical principles.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Your remit will be to ensure a holistic and proactive safety culture in the unit by introducing mitigation factors and solutions to ensure that our unit is safe for our co-workers, customers and visitors.
• Lead the realisation of the Business Risk & Compliance plan within the unit and coordinate and influence the unit management team to secure the safety and wellbeing of our customers, co-workers and visitors.
• Responsible to ensure the INGKA standards, Group Rule for Safety and Security, risk management frameworks and legal demands are followed in the unit.
• Meet the desired level of IKEA/INGKA safety standards on a daily basis by conducting timely inspections of the workplace environment and achieving positive pass results during One Audit and insurance inspections.
• Ensure an effective insurance claims handling and reporting process is applied, and that claims are analysed, followed up and preventive actions implemented.
• Communicate, create awareness, coach and ensure training of co-workers that meets IKEA's and Local intended levels of health, safety and security.
• Secure proper (timely and qualitative) training programs in accordance with INGKA standards.
• Support the unit management team for the safety aspects relevant to all those activities through the creation of risk assessments and safe system of works.
• Create a security and safety culture and inspire a risk and compliance performance mindset.by implementing systems to detect, analyse and reduce fraud to minimise business loss and financial impact.
• Support the Unit by securing the preparedness, alignment and co-ordination of the Unit Crisis Management Team.
• Build strong relationships with the functions to support, coach and work to understand core business needs and become a trusted partner.
• Perform internal investigations in line with the Rule of Investigation with responsibility around crime related incidents.
• Identify and mitigate health, safety & security risks using the Risk Management Process for running Business and New Business Units and taking ownership of the S&S risk categories.
• Be the single point of contact for all the matters connected to Risk & Compliance when it comes from Authorities (when applicable).
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE
It takes the diversity of thought, background, and culture to make great ideas a reality. We welcome candidates from all walks of life to join us, where we feel valued for our uniqueness and recognised for our diverse talents.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS INFORMATION
If you have any special requirements during the interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
First step: Please attach an updated CV with your application so we can get to know you better.
Second step: If successful, you will be invited to an interview with one of our hiring managers.
Come see things a little differently with us and be part of creating a better everyday life for the many.
IKEA reserves the right to close a job vacancy earlier than originally advertised.
For any advice or support, email Ari at email@example.com and I will be happy to help!