The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Ensure you have the right number of competent co-workers in the right place at the right time and securing that they are fully able and available to serve customers.
- Ensure the shop is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked with the four merchandising basics in place at all times and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire and satisfy customers.
- Ensure your team has all the correct knowledge about the product range in your department and the IKEA services so that they can share this with IKEA customers to improve their overall shopping experience.
- Understand the different IKEA sales and communication channels and IKEA know-how in order to make the best commercial use of this information for different customers.
- Take responsibility for your department goals and secure that your action plan ensures the country priorities for your Home Furnishing Business (HFB) are implemented in your store. You follow up and take action accordingly by using proven solutions and good examples.
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritized products (e.g. overstock/over tag) and IKEA service products in order to maximize sales and long-term profitability.
- You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions).
- You keep an active eye on the competition and take appropriate action when necessary which you communicate to your matrix partner in the Service Office.
- You develop your team and its individual members and ensure you have a succession in place.
- You actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, you can contribute to sustainability.
- Experience of setting action plans and setting and following up on goals.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team and cross functionally.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to engage a receiver by creating a passion for your plans.
- Ability to make quick decisions and take personal initiatives.
- Ability to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of the time available.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.