The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Actively approach customers who you see require additional help.
- Identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- Understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- Keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- Actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them.
- Lead and/or support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store.
- Ensure you maximize sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top- selling and prioritized products (e.g. overstock/ over tag).
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
- Familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused service industry.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of actively selling through understanding customers and their needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and ability to work with high urgency.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.