The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- To contribute to the recovery and quality work in the store.
- To prevent unnecessary costs to assets and give products a second chance while keeping the bottom line profit and sustainability in mind. This is achieved through continuous development, follow ups and support for working methods, processes and tools.
- To work proactively across functions and support potential improvements regarding the quality associated with IKEA products.
- Take necessary action on products to give them a second chance, such as repackaging and assembly. Present IKEA products in AS-Is using a strong commercial expression, selling these products with pride and setting relevant prices that are attractive to customers yet still generate the best results for the store.
- Support the quality work in the store in order to constantly improve customers' quality perception of IKEA Products.
- Always consider the sustainability impact when deciding when and how to recover products.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to solve problems or find new ways of working by identifying solution sources and/or ideas.
- Flexible with a readiness to change.
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually.
- Extensive knowledge of using IT systems and other tools in daily work duties.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.