The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Ensure our customers are always in focus and strive to make them smile. Meet and serve customers showing empathy and care.
- Be a good ambassador for the IKEA store in all contact with our customers and give them a good reason to return again and again.
- See the area through the customers eyes and have a daily dialogue with them to get continuous feedback about their experiences and to learn more about their needs and wants.
- Ensure quality, freshness, efficiency and an appealing range presentation, for example by following set product sheets.
- Help and support colleagues when needed and share knowledge with them and encourage them to do the same.
- Ensure any food incident, or potential incident, is reported through CASY and inform the duty manager
- Previous service environment experience, ideally sales or hospitality.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate, specifically MS Office.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.