The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Secure a consistent, seamless positive customer experience through all channels.
- Lead and communicate the commercial calendar and store activity plan to your store colleagues to motivates them to take ownership for their part in achieving the overall goals.
- Secure the vitality of the IKEA store and IKEA website in all media by working closely with your store commercial team and using good examples from other stores to ensure customers feel inspired to visit the store more frequently.
- Ensure a qualitative and efficient implementation in your store through clear communication and secure that all functions take responsibility for delivering their part.
- Know your local market potential and work with your team and other functions to ensure the IKEA Brand is relevant locally throughout the different sales channels.
- Act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback.
- Analyse your activity performance: identify successful activities, solutions and ideas, and use this information to improve the planning of future activities.
- Understand the impact of your actions and activities on the financial results of the store and know which results you have influence over.
- Experience of setting action plans and setting and following up on goals.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team and cross functionally.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to engage a receiver by creating a passion for your plans.
- Ability to make quick decisions and take personal initiatives.
- Ability to prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of the time available.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.