The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Professionally & technically handling the complete electrical, cooling and plumbing equipment's and related software.
- Supporting the maintenance department in implementation of procedures/policies.
- I ensure that the store is in safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and customers.
- I ensure the general maintenance and repair/replacement of buildings, property, fixtures or equipment, which includes mechanical, plumbing, electrical, electronics, carpentry and painting repair/maintenance is done on a regular basis.
- I operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- I actively respond to all emergency calls within the store and ensure the job is complete.
- I ensure that preventive maintenance is performed as scheduled.
- I understand the store and my department action plans. I take responsibility for my department goals and know how I contribute.
- I actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with my team to understand how, together, I can contribute to sustainability
- Solid technical knowledge of electrical installations, repairs including machines and mechanical systems Knowledge of working methods according to work focus.
- Open to change/highly flexible.
- Always strive to meet goals with high level of energy ,urgency and motivation.
- Ability to work independently and reliably on agreed working methods.
- Good attention to detail and being persistent, structured and accurate.
- Ability to work during early and late hours of the day
* Local employment regulations applies