The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
Secure that the IT operations in the Store are working with high quality and according to the standards set by IKEA internationally as well as the IT Policies set by the Service Office regarding Hardware and Software.
Key Assignments :
- Handle and solve relevant escalated helpdesk tickets and activities according to service level agreements and departmental policies, and when needed escalate issues to IT Manager and/or vendor
- Maintain professional and positive vendor relationships
- Assist the IT Manager in creating relevant IT Policies
- Manage all matters related to own area in accordance with the local legislations
- Assist the IT Manager in preparing a business continuity plan and implement related procedures for disaster recovery of Systems and related applications
- Work together with the IT Manager and the IT team in developing the departmental and individual objectives, and implement related objectives as assigned
- Ensure full security and data integrity of all assigned Systems
- Stay updated on new technologies and the opportunities that give in terms of increased efficiency for the Store
- Provide a specialist perspective advise to the IT Manager in areas related to job function
- Secure that IKEA Standards are adhered to according to rules and guidelines in own country
- Work with the other IT Department Staff with preventive maintenance for all IT Equipment in the Store
- Keep track of all Licenses, Upgrades, and Support for Store Infrastructure
- Assist with keeping the IT equipment inventory up to date
- Be part of the IT resources for the Store in all projects involving some component of IT
- Work together with the Learning and Development team and Super Users to plan the education and training of co-workers on the relevant Systems and Software from a technical perspective
- Prepare report on related areas as requested by Management
- Good knowledge in IT infrastructure.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Network/ Servers and client objects.
- Good Knowledge in User Support.
- Good Knowledge in Troubleshooting.
- Follow up Skills.
- Increase efficiencies, technical ability and interpersonal skills
- Good level of competence regarding Microsoft Navision ERP Business Solution
- Good knowledge in Application Management (Database, ERP, Retail Systems, Business Intelligence)
- Knowledge of working methods according to work focus.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality & Accuracy in delivering.
* Local employment regulations applies